Scissor Lift – X14 | Drive On Lift
Capacity: 14,000 lbs.
Rotary’s new 14,000-pound scissor offers an impressive 193-inch max wheel base. This configuration can handle vehicles with wheel bases as little as 85.5 inch to larger trucks and vehicles up to 198 inches. The X14 open front and rear design creates space-saving working clearance through the entire middle of lift with open access points for easy movement – front, rear and side to side walk through – for accessing multi-bay projects and tool boxes.
- Intuitive Console Controls
- 40″ Between Platforms for More Access
- True up and down movement saves bay space
- Recessed / Surface Mount Options
- Folding Ramps With Rear Wheel Chocks
Contact a Rotary Distributor
Versatile Wheelbase Range
- Open scissor design saves space and provides greater technician access with true vertical lifting.
- Open Front and Rear Design creates space-saving working clearance through the entire middle of lift with open access points for easy movement – front, rear and side to side walk through – for accessing multi-bay projects and tool boxes and when making wheel alignment adjustments.
- Recessed option available to create clean approach/bay area.
|Capacity||14,000 lbs. (6350kg)|
|Maximum Rise*||72-3/4″ (1848mm) Surface Mounted|
|Lowered Height||10-3/4″ (275mm)|
|Overall Length||277″ (7035mm)|
|Overall Width||91″ (2310mm)|
|Runway Width||25-1/2″ (648mm)|
|Width Between Platforms||40″ (1015mm)|
|Runway Length||216″ (5486mm)|
|Max. Wheelbase||198″ (5038mm)|
|Max. Two Wheel Alignment |
Max Four Wheel Alignment
Min. Four Wheel Alignment
|195″ (4953mm) |
|Motor/Voltage||5 hp / 230 volt / Single Phase|
|Time of Full Rise||77 seconds|
|Lowering Time||47 sceonds|
|Compressed Air Connection||85-110 psi|
|Recommended Bay Size||14′ x 27′ (4.27m x 8.23m)|
|* Rise measures floor to top of runway at full stroke.|