Vehicles are Meant to be
on the road, not in the shop
You Can’t Afford Downtime
Whether you’re a small town or a large state, you have fleets to manage and they need to be on the roads at all times.
How can you improve your fleet repair?
- Expand your preventative maintenance
- Maximize your shop space
- Ensure your equipment works when your vehicle needs repairs
Budgets Getting Busted?
You have a budget to keep, but with so many costs rising, you’re making hard choices on what to do.
- Repairs are only part of the cost special infrastructure funding
- You’re facing skyrocketing prices for everything from parts to fuel.
- You need to minimize the cost of downtime
The Fleet Isn’t Getting Any Younger
You try to keep your vehicles as long as you can, so you face the risk of unexpected breakdowns – no matter how well you plan and maintain the fleet.
- You want long life from your vehicles and shop equipment
- Low purchase prices are enticing but can backfire over time
- You want to make sure your vehicles and equipment give you the lowest overall cost for as long as you have them
It Isn’t Easy Going Green
Not only do you have to manage the current aging fleet but you’re under pressure to replace it with EVs
- “Green Fleet” goals can be tough to meet
- It’s not just about your vehicles. Your equipment should be environmentally responsible too.
- It’s hard enough to find mechanics these days and now you have to find ones that know EVs
Get the lift with less wait…
for any Weight
2-Post Lift – SPO20
Capacity: 20,000 lbs.
Capacity: 72,000 lbs.
Capacity: 70,000 lbs.
We Know Your Work
Is a Heavy Lift – Every Day!
San Francisco MUNI
When the San Francisco Municipal Transit Sysem needed to upgrade an mondernize their maintenance facilty, they chose Rotary.
- Looked at competition across a number of factors
- Determined Rotary had reliability and experience
- Utilize the certified installer network to get it all set up so all is covered under the great warranty
It’s so easy to use the Flex Mobile Columns from Rotary on your HD vehicle
- Put columns in place at all wheels
- Synchronize and configure all columns
- Lift to desired height then lock
Serving the Shop Since 1925
City, Counry or State…
We’ve Got Your Back.
Start today. No Appointement Needed!
- Resources Page
- Lift Buyer’s Guide
- Government Purchasing