Scissor Lift – XA12 | Alignment Scissor Lift
Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
The XA12 is the perfect small alignment bay solution with the largest 4-wheel alignment wheelbase range available in its class size. With a 78” to 164” 4-wheel wheelbase range and 12,000 lbs. lifting capacity, service cars, trucks and anything in between.
The XA12 offers big capacity with a small footprint to perform alignments with workspace to spare! Surface mounted XA12 measures 89.5” wide and 267” long to easily fit within the smallest of service bays.
Productivity & Performance Features:
- Open front and rear design provide greater unobstructed technician access.
- Adjustable radius gauges allow for quick and easy configuration for short and long wheelbases.
- Standard with two 6,000 lbs. capacity air operated rolling jacks.
- Longer rear slip plates designed to accommodate a greater wheelbase range.
- Hinged ramps automatically self-chock and drop down when lift is raised on surface installed models.
- Simple, reliable master/slave hydraulic system maintains level platforms during entire lifting cycle.
- Mechanical locks offer 14 locking positions that automatically engage and pneumatically release.
Contact a Rotary Distributor
|Lift Capacity||12,000 lbs. (6350kg)|
|Maximum Rise*||73 5/8″/ surface mount. |
62 1/2″ / recessed mount
|Lowered Height||11 1/8″ / surface mount|
|Maximum Wheelbase||183 1/2″ / general service|
|Max. 2 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||166″|
|Min. 4 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||78″|
|Max. 4 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||164″|
|Overall Length||267″ with ramps|
|Overall Width||89 1/2″|
|Length of Runway||201″ with extensions|
|Runway Width||24 1/2″|
|Width between Runways||40 1/8″|
|Motor / Voltage||1 PH / 230V|
|Time of Full Rise||61 seconds|
|Time of Descent||49 seconds|
|Air Supply||85 – 110 psi|
|Recommended Bay Size||14′ x 24″|
|*Rise measures floor to tap of runway deck at full stroe. |
Lift colors are red, Control console is gray.